Certified Public Accountant
In any organization, analyzing problems and making critical decisions is closely linked to understanding key financial data. Although finance and accounting information provide the raw material for effective decision making, even experienced managers find finance and accounting difficult to understand and even more difficult to use.
This certificate blends broad financial principles with practical necessities to transform you into a more effective manager who can interpret and use financial data in your daily decisions.
- Gain a solid understanding of fundamental concepts and terms in the fields of finance and accounting
- Learn the basic principles of finance used to evaluate investments and projects and make better financial decisions
- Gain an understanding of cost behaviors and their use in decision-making
- Get projects approved when you back them with solid financial information
- Work more effectively with your counterparts in finance and accounting functions
WHO IT’S DESIGNED FOR?
- Managers in areas such as engineering, manufacturing, operations, sales, marketing, human resources and information systems
- Technical professionals transitioning into management positions
- Current and prospective business owners
- Supervisors of all levels of responsibility that want to expand their skill sets
- Professionals in their own practice
- Individuals targeted for promotion
- Experienced non-financial executives and managers wanting to review financial concepts
- Performance of a cash-flow analysis
- The tools to analyze and apply business data
- Devising financial plans and better understanding of capital structure choices
- Capital budgeting and other business financial decisions
- Superior asset management
- Gain insight into business trends by application of data you already have available
- Latest Softwares Training in Simply Accounting, Quick Books and Turbo Tax both for Personal or Corporate use.
SPECIFIC SKILLS YOU’LL GAIN:
- Learn to read financial statements, better understand your organization’s operations and gain insight into your competitors’ and suppliers’ financial objectives
- Improve your understanding of accounting concepts
- Be more comfortable with financial questions and interpreting financial statements
- Enhance your use of powerful analytical tools to make more informed decisions
HOW DO I EARN MY CERTIFICATE?
To earn your certificate you’ll need to complete the following three courses.
Budgeting: From Creation to Application
This essential course in budgeting will give you the step-by-step process of putting together a sound budget, working knowledge of fundamental accounting practices, successful methods for projecting revenues and expenses, and proven ways to improve the budgeting process. You’ll also learn how a control system works and how to monitor, analyze and respond to budget variances.
Business Modeling & Data Analysis: Using Data to Make Better Decisions
At work, you have access to more information than you know what to do with. You probably realize the information is valuable, but have no idea how to take advantage of it to make more profitable decisions. Learn to put information to use by utilizing common business applications to model the outcomes of different decisions and make better choices. In this course you’ll learn the practical steps to analyzing business data that will help you optimize current operations and help predict the outcomes of your decisions.
Fundamentals of Finance and Accounting for the Non-Financial Manager
Transforms accounting concepts into decision-making tools the non-financial manager can use successfully. This course explores key financial concepts in a real world environment with topics such as: how to make sense out of financial statements, how to use financial ratios to help fine tune your business, methods to help the decision process when faced with choosing between alternatives and understanding what a business is worth.